We guarantee our rates to be equal or lower than the local chain motels, and competitive with the decent local independent motels. As a general guideline, our rates are normally in the following range (before the 8% tax):
|Type of Room||Rates|
|Single Bed||$45 – $60|
|Two Beds||$50 – $70|
|Cabins or Jacuzzis||$90 – $120|
- Weekly rates are also available.
- Most pets are allowed in most rooms, with a one-time $5 cleaning fee.
- Note: our lowest rates are not always available. The figures above reflect our off-season and in-season rates. This means that we may not have a $40 room on a Friday night in the busy summer and winter seasons.
Reservations and Availability
Our busy seasons typically run from mid-June through September and December through February. At these times of year we are full every weekend. Generally our cabins fill up first, then rooms with 2 beds. To ensure availability, we suggest reservations with some advance notice:
- Cabins – 2-4 weeks in advance
- Rooms – 1-2 weeks in advance
Many people make reservations on Monday for the upcoming weekend. If you beat the Monday rush you stand a better chance of getting the room you ask for.
We suggest you call or email us with any questions about our place, local conditions, activities, weather, or just to chat.
For information on snowmobile trail conditions, check out our Snowmobile Trail Reports, updated frequently in-season.