Your hosts, Rob and Diane, welcome you to Grayling and Northern Michigan. We are sure you will enjoy the variety of activities and pursuits that the area offers. We continue to operate the Woodland Motor Lodge as a clean, quiet family motel that has served its customers well for over fifty years. We have many repeat customers, and many who have been coming to this motel for longer than we have owned it.
Enjoy privacy in wooded, scenic surroundings. Our large lot places our cabins and most motel rooms off the road, facing a wooded central courtyard. Here you’ll find an outdoor cooking area, with picnic tables and a barbeque pit. Please look through the descriptions and photos of our motel rooms, cabins, and setting with the links on the left.
We prefer to handle reservations over the phone, so you can call us, (800) 966-3818, 8AM-10PM. We also welcome questions by email at email@example.com. We do offer online reservations at websites such as Orbitz, Travelocity or Yahoo Travel, but you may find better rates and availability by calling.
As always, busy dates can fill up months in advance, especially for specific accommodations like our cabins.
Updates, Improvements, and New Features
We’re constantly working to improve and update our facilities to maintain our high level of customer satisfaction. Some of our recent projects include:
- All new beds, all replaced in past 2 years
- Remodeled 2-room suites in the front building, with large kitchen areas (Winter 2015)
- Remodeled bath / kitchen in Cabin 19
- Now Accepting Bitcoin – discounts for the first Bitcoin payments!
- High Speed Wireless Internet Access
- cabled Internet Access to each room
- VOIP phone system
- new carpeting
- 2 fire pits — free wood cut and split!